Thank you for your interest in volunteering with Refugee Hub.
We currently need help with the following roles:
1. Admin Support - A volunteer to provide admin support to our programs one day per week.
2. Child Care Support - Volunteers to provide child care while the Women's Group is in operation every Thursday 3:00pm - 4:00pm.
3. Conversational English Support - Volunteers (one or two - female only) to attend our weekly Women's Group (Thursday, 3:00pm - 4:00pm) and help with conversational English, friendship and confidence, and assist with setting up and packing up.
4. English & Literacy Tutoring - Volunteers to provide weekly one-on-one or small-group tutoring in basic English and literacy skills.
5. Additional Support - Volunteers to provide regular or one-off support such as attending appointments with clients, helping clients prepare for enabling courses such as white card, helping clients develop resumes and cover letters and apply for work/use employment websites such as Seek, occasionally transporting clients to essential appointments. Volunteers who speak Arabic, Swahili, Farsi or Dari would be most welcome (however not essential).
If you are able to help us in one of these roles please email firstname.lastname@example.org.