Administration Assistant (2)
CatholicCare Social Services Hunter-Manning is seeking an experienced and professional Administration Assistant to join the team in our Mayfield office, however, may be asked to backfill reception at other offices where required.
The ideal candidate will be driven by their passion for providing first class customer service. You will have experience in a similar position including undertaking general administrative task, reception and intake duties, data entry with a high degree of attention to detail, document formatting, as well as invoicing and reconciliations.
Experience working with multicultural clients and clients with mental health issues and an understanding of basic mental health first aid is highly regarded for this position.
This is a permanent part-time position working 30hrs per week (5 x 6hr/day).
Benefits of Working With Us
- receive an attractive salary with salary packaging;
- receive 3 additional days leave, Bishop’s Leave, between the Christmas and the New Year period annually;
- paid parental leave;
- ongoing training and development opportunities;
- a great friendly environment of dedicated and passionate co-workers;
- Fitness Passport
- Qualifications in Business Administration or equivalent relevant experience in a previous administration position
- A commitment to having a positive, friendly and approachable demeanour.
- Excellent organisational skills with ability to prioritise and manage several tasks at one time in order to meet a deadline.
- Ability to work autonomously or as part of a team.
- High-level computer skills in use of Microsoft programs including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Publisher.
- Demonstrated awareness of confidentiality & boundaries of practice.
- A commitment to work within CatholicCare’s Mission, Vision and Values
- Experience working with multicultural clients
- Experience working with clients with mental health issues and an understanding of basic mental health first aid.
The Catholic Diocese of Maitland-Newcastle is a child safe organisation, committed to the protection of children and has zero-tolerance of any abuse of children. All employees are required to undergo a National Police Check, retain a valid Working with Children Check where necessary and comply with our Child Safeguarding Policy and Code of Conduct.
Positions identified as child related employment at the Catholic Diocese of Maitland-Newcastle must have a valid Working With Children Check. For more information, please visit the NSW Office of Children’s Guardian.
For further information please contact Rebecca Swan on 02 4979 1290.