Practice Manager Counselling and Clinical Services
Mayfield / Taree / Maitland / Cardiff (flexible)
CatholicCare is seeking an experienced practice manager to lead our multi-faceted Counselling and Clinical Services team in the Hunter-Manning region. This is an exciting opportunity to drive strategy and develop innovative services within the industry.
The Practice Manager Counselling and Clinical Services is responsible for the day to day operational management of a multi-disciplinary team of registered psychologists, provisional psychologists, mental health accredited social workers, and NDIS behaviour support clinicians. This role will involve a strong practice management skills combined with business growth across both CatholicCare and Access brands.
Reporting to the Director, this is a full time position and a member of the CatholicCare leadership team.
To be considered for this position, applicants must adequately address the following selection criteria:
- Relevant registration as a Psychologist, Mental Health Accredited Social Worker or a nurse.
- Previous experience as a practice manager of a medical, psychology or counselling service or experience closely aligned to the same.
- Proven ability to successfully lead a clinical services function and drive strategic direction.
- Demonstrated ability to manage a diverse team across multiple sites in a way that supports staff and creates a culture that fosters learning, hope and curiosity.
- Experience in financial management, reporting processes, and the development of policies and procedures associated with practice management.
- Demonstrated experience in building and management positive and productive relationships with senior managers, staff, and other stakeholders.
- Knowledge and understanding of contemporary clinical risk management strategies that are effective in promoting and ensuring high quality patient care
- Demonstrated experience in planning, leading and managing projects, initiatives and research.
- Effective problem solving skills with a solution-focussed approach.
- The ability to create and manage relationships & partnerships with GPs and allied health professionals.
- Sound understanding of mental health and disability standards and the associated legislation.
- Previous experience using medical software such as FrontDesk.
The successful applicant will be required to undertake a national police check, hold a current employee Working With Children Check, complete a health assessment declaration, hold a current NSW driver’s licence, and have the ability to work within Australia.
*Please note that not adequately addressing the selection criteria will result in your application not being shortlisted.*
Applications close 11.59pm on Monday 05 March 2018.
For further information please contact Director CatholicCare on 4979 1290.