Stakeholder Engagement Manager
CatholicCare recognises that the social services sector is constantly evolving and changing. We are seeking an effective influencer to lead our organisation’s stakeholder engagement strategy to ensure that the needs of those most vulnerable in our community are met.
The Stakeholder Engagement Manager will develop and drive effective stakeholder engagement strategy across the organisation to meet the objectives set out in CatholicCare’s Strategic Plan. Working closely with the Director, the position will support leaders within the organisation by providing key insights into the industry to ensure CatholicCare remains responsive and relevant in the evolving social services environment.
To be successful…
The ideal candidate will be a strong communicator with demonstrated experience in building relationships and influencing others in a positive way. Applicants with a proven history of managing awareness campaigns and working within budgets to return maximum cost effectiveness, and an understanding of the importance of social research will be highly regarded.
To be considered for this position, please address the following selection criteria in a brief statement:
- Tertiary qualifications in social sciences, psychology, social work, communications, or similar.
- Experience working within a social services environment, particularly knowledge of the needs and challenges of Out of Home Care (now known as Permanency Support Program)
- Excellent communication skills, particularly the ability to inform and influence others in a positive way through a variety of forums and a variety of stakeholders and audience groups.
- Strong interpersonal skills such as the ability to take initiative to achieve work goals with often limited input from others, the ability to work under time pressure and meet deadlines, the ability to re-prioritise goals amongst a fast paced environment, flexible and positive workplace attitude, and the ability to develop creative solutions to achieve goals.
- Demonstrated experience in interpreting government policies and the ability to adapt stakeholder engagement strategies accordingly.
- Experience in the management of community awareness campaigns across different. With the ability to target these campaigns to specific audiences.
- Experience leading community information sessions, including event management, public speaking and networking.
- The ability to manage and work with set funds and budgets, also identifying opportunities of maximum return balanced with cost effectiveness.
- An understanding of the importance of social research, including the ability to identify opportunities, threats, weaknesses and strengths
- Experience in managing stakeholder enquires and providing timely responses.
- Experience using web-based community engagement tools and other technological resources, including an understanding of how such technology is benefiting communities and other organisations, and how such technology is developing and improving.
- Demonstrated experience in B2B engagement, sales and sales conversion.
This is a permanent part time role, based at our Mayfield office.
The successful applicant will be required to undertake a national police check, hold a current employee Working With Children Check, complete a health assessment declaration, hold a current NSW driver’s licence, and have the ability to work within Australia.
*Please note that not adequately addressing the selection criteria will result in your application not being shortlisted.*
Applications close 11.59pm on Monday 23 October 2017.
For further information please contact on .