CatholicCare Social Services Hunter-Manning is a significant and reputable organisation with more than 150 employees providing services and support to families, couples, individuals and children in the local community.
We provide excellent working conditions including family-friendly workplaces; tax free salary packaging; paid maternity leave for eligible employees and an employee assistance program.
Working for CatholicCare Social Services
- Great career path opportunities
- 9 weeks paid maternity leave for eligible employees
- Tax free salary packaging of up to $16,050
- Meal Entertainment card
- Discounted gym memberships
- Ongoing training and development opportunities
- Family-friendly workplace, including flexible working conditions
- Employee Assistance Program
- Locations in Newcastle (Mayfield), Lake Macquarie (Cardiff), Maitland, Taree and Gloucester.
Do I have to be Catholic to work at CatholicCare Social Services?
No, you do not have to be Catholic to work at CatholicCare Social Services Hunter-Manning.
Like any organisation, we ask that all our employees respect the religious choices of other employees. We ask that all employees display an active commitment to our Mission, Vision and Values.
Work/Life balance at CatholicCare Social Services