CatholicCare Social Services Hunter-Manning is a reputable not-for-profit organisation and an agency of the Catholic Diocese of Maitland-Newcastle. Employing more than 150 dedicated and passionate employees, we are committed to making a difference to the lives of families, couples, young people and children within our local community. Our holistic and extensive range of services are designed to achieve meaningful outcomes for those we support. We empower individuals regardless of religion, age, gender, physical and intellectual capacity or ethnicity, and take pride in our commitment to building a stronger, fairer and kinder society.
Our culture is built on mutual respect, collaboration, teamwork, passion, courage and innovation, which not only represents our core values but our strong reputation in the community.
CatholicCare has offices throughout the Hunter and Manning regions including in Mayfield, Cardiff, Maitland, Taree, Singleton, Muswellbrook, Forster and Gloucester.
Benefits of working with us
- Rewarding career path with ongoing training and development opportunities
- Joining a team of innovative, collaborative and dedicated colleagues
- Attractive remuneration with salary packaging (up to $15,899 per annum)
- Meal entertainment card
- Up to three additional days leave annually (Bishop’s leave) between Christmas and New Year
- Family-friendly workplace including flexible conditions
- Nine weeks paid maternity leave for eligible employees
- Fitness passport’s discounted gym membership
- Employee Assistance Program