Mission, Vision and Values
CatholicCare is the official social services agency of the Catholic Church in the Diocese of Maitland-Newcastle. To continue the mission of Christ, we offer opportunities for growth, healing and hope to all people.
CatholicCare Social Services Hunter-Manning listens and responds. We work together with local communities to build a stronger, fairer and kinder society that values children, young people, families and individuals. Through Christ's mission we seek to provide opportunities for people to realise their individual potential.
We aim for inclusive, just, and strong communities where all people feel safe, validated, and that their voice is heard. We nurture and encourage strong relationships where the individuality and strengths of each person are respected, valued and celebrated.
- Respect — we show consideration for all and recognise each other’s differences.
- Justice — we believe in and actively seek and encourage equality for all.
- Connection — we are committed to developing and enhancing meaningful relationships with our communities including agencies of the Catholic Diocese of Maitland-Newcastle, funding bodies and like-minded organisations that uphold a commitment to assisting the vulnerable.
- Collaboration — we encourage teamwork that achieves tangible outcomes through open communication, lateral thinking and positive reinforcement.
- Innovation — we anticipate change, and proactively ensure our service delivery is at the forefront of industry standards.